Optiphore empowers customers to design sustainable products more efficiently by supporting them with Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Engineering (CAE), as well as CAE software customization services.
On a regular basis, Optiphore is looking for:
The Project Engineer, based in the Netherlands, will play an important role by identifying and fulfilling the technical needs of new or existing customers.
As a Project Engineer, you should have a solid background in engineering, excellent technical and communication skills and should utilize your previous experience with design and simulation technologies to engage with customers and understand their technical requirements. Depending on the level of experience and expertise, the work could entail initial technical specification collection, planning and project execution, design and analysis, as well as completed project delivery and follow up.
- Relevant degree in Engineering or similar
- Experience with CAD and/or CAE tools
- Experience with Catia V5/V6 is a plus
- Experience with Altair HyperWorks suite of tools is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
- Proficiency in another language (ex. German, French, a Scandinavian language) is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Good presentation and communication skills
How to apply
If you are interested, please sent your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with the indication “Unsolicited application”.
Please note that this opportunity is only open to candidates with the legal rights to live and work in the Netherlands. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation and visa costs are not reimbursed.
By applying to this Job Advertisement, the applicant concedes that the organization will manage any data provided by her/ him for recruitment purposes only.