Optiphore empowers customers to design sustainable products more efficiently by supporting them with Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Engineering (CAE), as well as CAE software customization services.
Optiphore is looking for:
The Sales Engineer, based in the Netherlands, will play an important role by identifying and qualifying leads and attracting business from new or existing customers.
As a Sales Engineer, you should have excellent technical and communication skills and should utilize your previous experience with design and simulation technologies to engage with customers and understand their business and technical requirements. You are expected to be a confident presenter with the ability to persuasively present Optiphore’s services offering.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Explore the market and maintain a database of leads
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities and build a robust sales pipeline
- Take the lead in generating new business opportunities (ex. cold calling, attending fairs/trade shows)
- Manage relations with existing customers
- Travel to meet potential or existing customers and present in meetings with them
- Stay up to date regarding CAD and CAE software tools used to provide our services
- Contribute to Marketing activities (ex. social media, content creation, etc.)
- Relevant degree in Marketing/Sales, Business or Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar Sales position
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team spirit
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently and in teams, to set, manage, and meet goals
- Mechanical Engineering background or similar
- Experience with CAD and/or CAE tools
- Experience in selling services
- Proficiency in another language (ex. German, French, a Scandinavian language)
Terms and Conditions
Type of contract: fixed-term contract with the option to become indefinite
Reporting line: reports to the Managing Director
Expected starting date: September 2018
How to apply
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please sent your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until 29/06/2018 indicating the position title.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please note that part of the recruitment process might include a written test and a reference check.
Please note that this vacancy is only open to candidates with the legal rights to live and work in the Netherlands. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation and visa costs are not reimbursed.